Maestro24 offers a unique learning experience that cannot be found in normal classrooms. With us you learn Spanish in a comfortable, stress-free and natural way. You can easily communicate in Spanish, improve your professional skills and have fun traveling!
In our online school you get:
interactive lessons for self-study
authentic modern materials created by certified native Spanish teachers
video and audio examples with perfect native speaker pronunciation
innovative word memorization techniques
interactive simulators with feedback for practice and better comprehension
Did you know?
Education systems around the world will undergo major modifications by 2030 brought on by the technological revolution. In the next fifteen years, the internet will turn schools into interactive environments, traditional ways of learning will change, as well as the way of being teachers, parents, and students.
Therefore, we form a joint educational model that responds to the needs of students who learn Spanish as a second language.
Our mission is to offer a modern and world-class educational system that provides students with a first-rate education, combined with the opportunity to develop and apply the knowledge acquired in real-time situations.
Increase the potential of students, as well as prepare them for a better development within intercultural communication and provide them with appropriate tools to face the changing world.
1. Guide the student through their learning process.
2. Analyze the needs of students and the processes of change in educational systems.
3. Perform quality content development, practical, and objective.
4. Form a platform of reliable and recognized knowledge; since the internet will be the main source of knowledge for future generations.
5. Encourage students to obtain goals and objectives in terms of intercultural communication, having as a tool the appropriate use of the Spanish language if the occasion or profession requires it.
6. Show the culture and richness of the Spanish language by the passage of time in an interactive and accessible way for anyone.
Promote cooperative learning.
Foster students’ questioning, critical thinking, and reflection.
Be adaptable so that specific learning needs can be met.
Encourage students’ creativity.